Monday 1 June 2015

The May Challenge Reveal

Thanks to everyone who joined in with our Inspired by Fabric themed challenge, we've had so many gorgeous entries! Well done to all of you!




Here are the beautiful creations that were made...















 












 











 



 



 














 




 




 


Everyone's names were put into the list randomizer at Random.org and the lucky beader whose name is at the top of the list is...



CAROL PASSARO



Congratulations Carol, you're the winner of the £15 voucher to spend at Jencel!

We hope you all enjoyed May's challenge, please pop back later on today when we'll have a brand new challenge for June :)

9 comments:

Gypsy said...

Congrats, Carol! There were loads of great pieces- wish this month hadn't been so busy, as this was a great challenge!

Bead Queen said...

Oooh there were some gorgeous entries! Love them all. I am mega happy i won, haven't won anything for AGESSSSS.

Carol xxx

kmemho said...

Yay! Happy for you Carol! I agree, there were lots of wonderful entires this month!

Unknown said...

Carol, congrats, well deserved win. Everybody else, well done, some stunning pieces this month.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congrats Carol !! so many beautiful things but I think my favorite is Mary Marshalls entry the beaded lady .On my Creation The Butterfly Garden Necklace ,The patterns are modified from Diane Fitzgerald's book Beaded Garden for the flowers and the leaves Butterflies. ( Flowers pg.39, Leaves pg.33 and Butterflies pg. 92 )The pink beaded necklace and the beetle bugs were drawn up and created by me. I love her book without it I wouldn't have been able to pull this necklace off. :)

mary m said...

Well done Carol x
Thank you Tara x

Glorious Beads said...

Congrats to Carol, and to all participants! This month's pieces are so creative and I've enjoyed seeing them all. I do have to give a special shout out to Mary for her Frida (SP??) which is super, super, super!!!

Terri said...

Oh my goodness ladies these are awesome pieces! Was too sick to play along this month...so looking forward to Jun's challenge!