Monday 20 August 2012

The August Challenge - Weekly Update 3

A bumper collection of entries to share with you this week! As always if you would like to join in the fun, share your creations with us and maybe win a fabulous £25 voucher to spend at Yashma Creations then simply see the challenge post for details.

Michelle



Danielle
(Design by Jean Power and Kate McKinnon)



Ericka



Jenny



Nissa



Marg



Annita



Debbie



Andrea



Sheila



Iha



Sarouchka
(Design by Kelly Wiese)



Sarah
(Design by MaryLou Holvenstot)




Jan Tharp



Lori




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing every ones creations! I love this color combo too! If I weren't so busy I wanted to be in this one. Too bad I can not post an older one of my favorites! LOL

Kepi said...

Wow, such incredible talent! Love everyone's creations.