Tuesday 3 May 2011

Bead Busting Monthly

Sorry that this might be reaching you a little late in the day. Don't you just hate it when you have an autopost all set to go and forget to hit the publish button?

Anyway, this is the month that Operation Tackle That Beadstash is returning to it's roots. We're once again becoming goal orientated! Now, don't turn off your computer thinking that we'll be setting you stash busting targets and pencilling in some progress reviews. That's just not we're all about, but we do want to start whittling down our own burgeoning bead stashes - and we'd love it if you joined us.

On the first Tuesday of each month, we'll post one 'link it all up here' blogpost, where you can link to your own month's personal bead busting goals; link to work in progress shots; or link to those satisfyingly completed projects. Anything works - including your projects for the moodboards - as long as you're tackling that bead stash!

Browns

Odds & Ends - Waiting For The Right Project

You'll be able to see the contributing team's own goals and progress, but everyone will also be able to drop by and offer you some support and encouragement. Besides, who really needs an excuse to visit more beading blogs?

Just a little bit of ettiquette -

* Please link directly to each individual blogpost - not to your main home page.
* Please link to Operation Tackle That Beadstash in your post.
* Please visit and comment on other people's posts.

If you need an example of what to write about, you can see my own post by clicking on my name in the linky below. It should take you directly to the right blogpost!

Want to play along? Just use the Mr. Linky below to leave your name and a link to your post. We'll be along to say hello!


6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hopefully I will finally finish my kit!

Unknown said...

I'd love to join in this month but I have a question...
Should we post our goals and then edit that post to chart our progress? Or do we do new posts with each update and link them all here?
Gemxxx

Sarah said...

I am assuming individual posts for each update Gemma, that's what I am planning anyway!

Clair said...

Just link them all! x

Unknown said...

Ok. Thanks Sarah and Clair. Just linked my first

Kitty Ballistic said...

I've added a link to my blog post. I'm setting myself small, manageable goals to begin with, and I'll see how I get on with those.