Sunday 1 May 2011

May Moodboard

Welcome to the May Moodboard! We're going all green this month with a mosaic of images that was put together by Clair. You can use any shade or shades of green, from deepest forest to palest mint and of course there's an abundance of shapes, textures and materials to be inspired by.

Top row: green, Ghost Song, my lips are sealed
Middle row: Lime green wall, Pannonian sea, Green on Green
Bottom row: Crests Of Waves, Green Eyes, Green door against green grass

Submitting is easy! You can either email your photographs to me at thecrimsonmoon7@gmail.com or you can add them to our Flickr group pool.

As you may have noticed, we provide a link back to your website, blog or online shop so if you have one that you'd like us to add then please include it with your submission.

We're happy for you to make something using a pattern from a book, magazine or tutorial but if you do please let us know the designer's name and where it was published so that we can give full credit.

The deadline for entries is 6pm (GMT) on Tuesday May 31st and as usual a prize will be awarded at random to one of our lucky entrants! It's my turn to offer the prize for May and again I'm offering a kit to make one of my Fairground Attraction pendants, including instructions, beads, thonging and findings in the winner's choice of colours...



So come one, get your greens out, enjoy the challenge and don't forget...tackle that bead stash!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! My favorite color!

Nic :) said...

Gorgeous fabulous colours, i really should get my butt into gear and make something for it this month! x

Sarah said...

Lovely selection, I have lots of greens so hopefully I will use some up this month!

Mrs Cake said...

oooooooh lush .....